FurCon Picnic – Sunday, September 23th!
We will be having a supply drive for the charity at the picnic. Participation is not required, but we’re thankful for any donations. Please see our charity page for more.
We are happy to announce the annual Further Confusion Picnic at Central Park (aka Lake Elizabeth) in Fremont! The picnic will take place on SUNDAY, September 23th, 2018, from 11am to 4pm (the weekend before our September meeting) in the “Lions 1&2” picnic site. This is near the lake, and is the site we used a few years ago with much success.
As always, the Further Confusion picnic is FREE and open to everyone! Food and beverages will be provided. We would love it if you could stop by and meet the staff and other members of the community!
Fremont Central Park is located at 40000 Paseo Padre Parkway in Fremont CA. The picnic site is close to the “Central Perk” snack bar and paddle-boat and kayak rental facilities. (There are also a host of lakeside Pokemon and Pokestops all around the picnic site!)
There will be AMPLE FREE PARKING! (Carpooling and public transit are still recommended and encouraged!)
Please take note of the following guidelines:
- Fursuiting is allowed, and encouraged! A changing area will be provided.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash, or under supervision if letting them run. Please clean up any pet waste!
- If in fursuit, please be cautious around children and bring a handler if wandering away from the picnic area.
- Please deposit garbage and cans/bottles in properly labelled trash and recycling receptacles. We’ll bring extra bags and boxes to toss cans in.
- Further Confusion is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Please do not bring weapons or other dangerous items to the park.
- A rule unique to Fremont Central Park: no styrofoam is allowed on park grounds.
- Please refrain from throwing flammable, toxic, and non-edible items on or in the grills.
- For the courtesy of our guests, please refrain from smoking in the Picnic site, there will be enough smoke from the grill!
- FC will only be providing non-alcoholic drinks. Anyone bringing alcohol bears the responsibility of keeping it out of underage hands, and absolutely no alcohol may be sold.
- Be responsible, be safe, and have fun!
If you have any questions about the Picnic, shoot an email to email@example.com
For official City of Fremont rules and regulations, click here.
Hope to see you there!