Our annual Fursuit Parade returns for 2018! This is a great chance to show off your suit for the whole convention to see. The parade route is almost always lined with photographers and spectators, and is a favorite of con-goers new and old. Fursuiters of all ages are welcome to participate, as are those with partial suits.
The parade will begin at 3pm with a group photo by our convention photographers. Suiters should arrive early to get into position. Doors open at 2pm.
Updated route as of: 1/13 12:30PM (Now with no stairs!)
- We will begin on Main Stage. After the photo suiters will proceed in single-file out the doors and down the escalator to the ground floor.
- At the bottom the parade route turns first to the left towards the Marriott.
- At the glass doors before the Marriott end of the Convention Center the route will turn around to the left, and exit out of the doors under the stairs.
- The line will then go down the ramp along the side of the Marriott hotel, towards the street.
- At the sidewalk, the parade turns toward the Hilton for several feet, before turning back towards the Convention Center, up the adjacent ramp.
- The parade then makes a loop around the sculpture in the middle of the courtyard, then continues up the ramp towards the Convention Center, and enters the main doors of the convention center.
- The route concludes by going back up the escalator and into Main Stage.
Fursuit badges will be distributed as attendees re-enter the Main Stage ballroom. Once everyone has completed the route we will announce the total number of people in the parade.