Our annual Fursuit Parade returns for 2017! This is a great chance to show off your suit for the whole convention to see. The parade route is almost always lined with photographers and spectators, and is a favorite of con-goers new and old. Fursuiters of all ages are welcome to participate, as are those with partial suits.
The parade will begin at 3pm with a group photo by our convention photographers. Suiters should arrive early to get into position. Doors open at 2pm.
- We will begin on Main Stage. After the photo suiters will proceed in single-file out the doors and down the escalator to the ground floor.
- At the bottom the parade route turns first to the right towards the Hilton.
- At the glass doors before the Hilton end of the Convention Center the route will turn around to the left and go back towards the Marriott.
- We will take a brief loop through The Hub (in front of Registration) to give folks more space to line up along the route.
- The parade continues towards the Marriott before turning to return to the center of the Convention Center where we make another loop through the main entryway.
- The route concludes by going back up the escalator and into Main Stage.
Fursuit badges will be distributed as attendees re-enter the Main Stage ballroom. Once everyone has completed the route we will announce the total number of people in the parade.