FurCon 2016 – Cafe FC:
A Classic American Diner
Thursday January 14 – Monday January 18, 2016
- The event schedule is NOW AVAILABLE! Build and manage your itinerary using Sched.org!
- Need a hotel roommate or a carpool buddy? Check out our new and improved Forums!
Hello everyone! Thanks for a fantastic FC2016. A few details for you as we wrap up the year.
- Our final attendance number:
3,454 attendees(update: 3,536 attendees). Our final parade number: 760 fursuiters.
- We are still awaiting news from the hotel about our Clean Room Contest winners. Stay tuned!
- Update 2/3/2016: Our dance competition video and photoshoot/parade photos are online! Our videographers are currently editing our photos and FCTV footage. We expect to have them posted across the next few weeks. Thank you again to Kyreeth and Dragonscales Photography for taking, posting, and hosting our photoshoot photos!
- Did you miss out on picking up your sponsor swag, super-sponsor swag, t-shirt, conbook, pocket program, or diner mat? Please fill out this form and we’ll get them to you as soon as we can!
- As announced, we are in final negotiations to move to the SJCC expansion next year (the new building between the Marriott and Hilton). Exciting details to come!
- If you have feedback about our convention, please send it to [email protected]. We’d love to hear how to make FC better!
- Finally, in case you missed it, our theme for FC2017 is “Going Places”: for the love of travel, tourism, and beautiful sights around the world. Check out our nifty concept art by MittyMandi, and stay tuned for more art and details!
Regarding FC2017, we will be opening for attendee registration in late winter, and dealer registration, hotel rooms, and panel submissions in the late spring.
Thanks everyone! If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected]. See you all next year!
Hello FC community! We have some exciting news for you.
In short, in reflection of popular demand and our evaluation of Further Confusion's needs and opportunities, we are in final negotiations to secure the SJCC expansion space.
Some quick Q&A: